Vintage Plush Teddy Bear, 70's Plush Stuffed Toy, Made in Germany Plush Bear Toy, Nursery Decor, Vintage Collectible Toy
Plush stuffed Teddy Bear from 70's from Germany - TCM
On the back there is an original label - TCM 22290 Hamburg
The bear is brown, muzzle is beige, has a brown nose and black plastic eyes.
Height about 15 inches (38 cm).
Very good vintage condition.
All photos are real.
I send each article with tracking number!
Thank you for visiting and purchase!
If you have time, check out other items in my shop!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I am the seller who is locate on the territory of the European Union. A GPRS Personal Data Regulation is in force since 25 May 2018. I want to reassure you that there is nothing impressive about it for you. I have always followed this directive without writing it. Below I will write a few key points on how and why I use your personal data and how I care about protecting them and not sharing with third parties.
What is personal information?
- The names
- EGN / PIN
- IP address, as well as cookies - tracking of Internet activity
- Medical information
- Bank details
- any data that may disclose personal information or identify a person through: religious affiliation, physical characteristics, background, relatives, membership of a party or organization, place of work
In practice, this means any information that identifies a specific natural person or which relates to a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and details of the product you are ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example) if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It?
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified. But I will never change my location, at least not in the next 10 years
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Is you want to delete personal information held by Etsy, I may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or request that you as customer send a request directly to Etsy.
The car keychain will be made within 10 days, then, sent with a international tracking number.
Please allow 1 – 2 weeks for production and shipping out.
If you want your keychain can be personalized with a name or number, please leave a short note when ordering!
If you purchase 20 keychain price will be EURO 17.99 per piece!
When ordering over 50 keychains price is EURO 10.99 per piece!
For orders over 100 pieces - the price is EURO 7.99 per piece!
Considering the the workload of the post offices during the Christmas holidays, it is possible that your purchase can not be sent within this period, and not to get in those periods!
Yes, purchasing what you liked, you must purchase additionally this listing
Yes, your keychain will be made for 1-2 days if you purchase a listing of your chosen car model and additionally this listing